Your Regular Marketing Skinny
To save you time, here is a summary of the best recent content items from my blog. Here it is:
1. Real Business or Fake Business?
2. How to Write a Potent Email
3. Conversion Secrets For Internet Marketers: Convert More Leads Into Sales
4. Paid Traffic Versus Free Traffic
5. 6 Steps to Finding Profitable Affiliate Niches
6. Daegan Smith Reveals His “Paid Media Secrets”
7. Difference Between an Amateur and a Pro
Simple Way to Create Content For Your Blog
This video shows how I research and create content for my blog. This particular blog post is about an Australian entrepreneur by the name of Peter Sun who owns a company called Better Business Institute.
Creating content is not difficult. It’s simply a process, a step by step process that is do-able for most people.
If you’re doing a review style article you will need to do your research and then simply extract the key points from your research and include them in your article. Flesh out each point with commentary and other information. Once done you can include your money link at the bottom.
All up it might take you three hours
For other types of articles such as a ‘top 3 tips’ style articles you can probably research and write one of those in under an hour.