Ryan Biddulph is a new style travel blogger who specialises in helping people embrace the island hopping lifestyle that Ryan has been living for the last 3+ years.
The name of his blog is Blogging From Paradise, which is about learning how to ‘retire to a life of island hopping through smart blogging.’
Over the last 3 years Ryan has lived in the following countries:
- Bali, Indonesia (Sanur, Kerouatan, Jimbaran, Lodtunduh)
- Thailand (Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Lanta, Pak Nam Pran)
- Cambodia (Phnom Pen, Sihanoukville, Battambang, Kampot, Siem Reap)
- Laos (Vientiane, Vang Vieng, Luang Prubang)
- Vietnam (Hoi An, Ninh Binh, Hanoi)
- Sri Lanka (Colombo)
- India (Pondicherry, Muhamma, Kovalam Beach, Bangalore, Chennai)
- Nepal (Colombo)
- Fiji (Savusavu)
- Peru (Lima, Cusco)
- Costa Rica (San Jose, Quepos, Nueva Arenal, Atenas, Playa Potrero, Monteverde)
- Malaysia (Penang, Kuala Lumpur)
He’s also traveled through Osaka Japan, Shanghai and Beijing China, Taipei Taiwan, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Vietnam, San Salvador El Salvador, Mumbai and Delhi India, Tachileik and Kawthaung Myanmar, Sydney Australia and Nadi in Fiji.
Not only does Ryan know a lot about traveling and living in other countries, he is also an expert internet marketer which is why I was so pleased that he recently agreed to an interview. Here it is (apologies for early sound distortion)…….
Contact Ryan Biddulph at Blogging From Paradise