Tim Ferris – Is It Possible to Prosper Working Only 4 Hours a Week?
Claim to Fame:
- American digital nomad evangelist
- Various books including the best sellers, 4 Hour Work Week, The 4-Hour Body, andThe 4-Hour Chef.
- Book sales
- Public speaking gigs
- Consulting assignments
- Angel investor
- The concept of 4-hour workweek is not feasible for most people
- Strategies are very entrepreneurial so not duplicable for most people
- Some people will find the 4 Hour Work Week book a tough read
- He expanded people’s vision
- He was a catalyst for the development of the digital nomad industry
Here is my mini review video on the Tim Ferris phenomenon:
Tim Ferris Review – The Wrap Up
There you have it. A brief summary of the key points about Tim Ferris. To get a better understanding of Tim, watch my video.
Is Tim Ferris a scam? No. He is not a rip off artist, and he has inspired countless people to embrace the concepts of the 4 Hour Workweek and become digital nomads – just like me.
Your Turn to Give Now
Time to Comment!
What was your favorite takeout from this post about Tim Ferris?
Make a comment below!