You Can Make Money Online From Your Passions, Skills and Interests
Got a passion for something? Want to make money from it?
Well, maybe you can.
Some passions can’t be monetized, while others can.
One way to make money from something you love is to teach others what you know. For instance, if you have a skill you could leverage it into an income stream by teaching others online or offline. You could create a course or a one off training, you could run webinars, you could offer consultations.
All of this is predicated on the assumption that you have a passion for helping people, you’re good at what you do, and you love it.
I love marketing, so I leveraged the skills I’ve acquired along the way into multiple income streams. I teach, I mentor people. I leveraged my time by creating video courses and selling them.
Here are some other ideas:
- My son loves playing tennis, so leveraged the skill into a coaching program
- A friend loves to travel, so he created a travel blog and used it to sell travel related products
- A veterinarian loves animals but also loved customers and was superb at attracting them. He leveraged the skill into a new income stream – teaching struggling vets how to build THEIR businesses.
- A musician used the internet to sell his CD’s. He fell in love with internet marketing and now shows other musicians how to do the same thing.
More thoughts – watch my rough and ready video:
What If You Don’t Have a Passion and Just Want to Make Money?
Pick one of the BIG niches and go for the money. Here are my favorites:
- Make Money Online
- Make Money With Investments
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Relationships including Dating
- Business Services
Free 30 Minute ‘Traffic and Lead Generation Ideas’ Consultation
I will donate up to 30 minutes of my time and share with you the best low cost or free ways to generate traffic and leads online.