Stephanie Scheller is the founder of Grow Disrupt, a San Antonio-based training organization for small businesses. She is an accomplished speaker and has been behind the scenes with more than 2500 companies in the past five years. She helps them analyze and address their sales, marketing, and systems issues.
She is a TEDx speaker, a Forbes 30 under 30 nominee, a 2019 New York Life Woman of the Year nominee, a two-time best-selling author, an entrepreneur, a coach, and a trainer.
She is dedicated to teaching the same strategies that allowed her to build her business from scratch, and walk away from her corporate job in less than five months.
On this podcast, Stephanie covers the following topics:
- The First Crop Isn’t the Best Crop. Take a farmer’s approach to building your business.
- How to Get Out of the Black Hole. And stop beating yourself up.
- How the Friends You Choose Can Change the Course of Your Life.
- Simple Tricks You Can Use to Stay Accountable. You are not an island; collaborate or die.
- The Downside of Being a Solopreneur. Plus simple ways you can overcome them.
- Perpetual Pity Party and How to Overcome It.
- Why Most Gurus Are Full of Crap. Take ém with a grain of salt.
- Compare-itis and How to Overcome It. You can do this!
- The Smart Way to Integrate Social Media with Offline Marketing. Don’t be a chump – do it the right way.
- Not Getting Leads From Facebook? Stephanie’s simple turnaround plan.
- The Baseline Equation. How to use it to transform your business.